Monday, June 1, 2009

Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy on Us!

The month of June is specially dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and so I offer this prayer:



The Raccolta
O Divine Heart of Jesus, grant, I beseech You, eternal rest to the souls in purgatory, final grace to all who are to die today, true repentance to sinners, the light of faith to those who do not know You, Your blessing to me and to all who are mine.
To You, O most loving Heart of Jesus, do I commend all these souls, and for them I offer all Your merits, together with the merits of the most Blessed Mother and of all the saints and angels, and also together with all the Sacrifices of the Mass, the Holy Communions, the prayers and good works that are made today throughout the entire Christian world. Amen.

No comments: